here is a picture we got of him while he was happy
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Please Pray
Poor Noah is really having a tough time with his acid reflux. The doctors gave us a new medicine to try on Friday. He started it Friday evening, and it seemed to help right away that night - he was happy before bedtime and slept better. Saturday during the day seemed to go great. He was happy when he was awake, and not spitting up as much. He was up for about 3 hours at a time. Then late Saturday night, it got worse again. He is back to hurting when he is eating and fussing during feedings and after them. He is 'spitting buckets' again too. It is so sad and I hate not being able to help him.
here is a picture we got of him while he was happy
he even quit spitting long enough to get some good "floor time"
here is a picture of Nathan just being as cute as can be and a wonderful big brother!
here is a picture we got of him while he was happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ann
u and ur family are in our prayers
I hope Noah gets better. Take it easy and god bless all of u
love u all karren
I can't wait to see you guys and hold my nephews. It is amazing how big Nathan is getting, and little Noah is so precious and in my prayers (as are mommy and daddy for strength and patience to get through this hard time!) I love you guys soooooo much! Miss you to pieces!
Love always
Crystal
Ann - I will pray. Thanks for posting this request here so that I can lift you up before the Father's throne of grace.
I know how hard it is as a mom to have a little one hurting - the helpless feeling, and yet you are all safely in the hands of ONE who needs no help, but will be your GREAT HELP!!! I'll pray for healing soon....
Ann, I've been thinking about you and praying for Noah. How are things going?
Post a Comment